Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SNAFU


That is an old acronym for 'Situation Normal, All Fouled Up". It seems to be widespread. This letter I received from Sweet showed me I'm not alone. And it will probably show you the same. Here is her letter.



Tramp,

I have a rant. Yes, a rant, as I sit at my computer with steam coming out of my ears. Why can’t people just do their jobs without being told every step of the way? I am starting to think I am the weird one! Okay, here is the story. I give my assistant two letters to write. Nothing hard mind you, just a letter to invite several different parties for dinner with my BOSS, along with the menu. Okay, easy right! This is what I get back.

Please join us for dinner on May 31, 2006 at the Blah Blah Dinner house at 7:00 pm.

My name and place for my signature.

Needless to say, this puts me over the edge since I walk the edge daily. Where is the menu? Where is the map for the out of town guest? Lastly, WHERE IS MY ENVELOPE FOR MAILING?

Does the word assistant mean anything anymore! This is why I work from 7:00 am to O dark thirty and weekends.

Okay I feel better now! Does anyone else have these problems or am I just weird.

Maybe I should apply for a job with Geno.

Sweet



With apologies to George Carlin. can I get an Amen?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really should maybe look into hiring a LEGAL immigrant.

-cbol

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Considering that everything good is either illegal, immoral or fattening, you would think the legal ones would be worse.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I believe Geno covers all three, doesn't he?

Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home