Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Spamboy Is Back!

Spamboy has returned. You remember him? He is the unethical fella that finds something good and then becomes a human leech. He wants free advertising. Well, I say no problem. That is as long as what he's selling is the same price he pays for advertising. If the ads are free, the product should be free. Fair enough? This is not the same spamboy as last time. So he's gonna need a new name. Let's try and figure one out. Here are some of his comments.

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.

Your are moron. Hey, there's a name for him. Moronboy! Yeah, that's it!

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future

What I need is for you to take a long walk on a short pier.

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.

Beginner at what? Using your brain?

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.

So, he thinks the rest of the blogs are rubbish. Guy knows how to make friends, doesn't he?

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.

Unique? There are a hundred million websites just like this. Some better, some not. But unique? Hmm, you rode the short bus, didn't you Moronboy?

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!

Nice colors? Did he even look at this site?

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.

See above. And I really wish you would "go on".

One hundred and twenty five of these stupid comments. And a link to his spam on each one. Guy had a busy night. And all for nothing. Well, we've wasted enough time on Moronboy. To make sure we don't do it again, here is his website. VeryFastSearch. So remember this unethical Moronboy the next time you need anything. Check his website to see if he sponsors the company you want to deal with. And then avoid them like the plague. If they are using him, they are probably just as unethical as he is.

And Moronboy, your are welcome!

Happy to help you Moronboy. Your are bullcrap!



UPDATE: I have located the outfit that provides this butthole with support and software. They are called Kakoo. Send them pleasant comments if you wish. They are responsible for a tremendous amount of spam, not only here, but in your inbox as well. Here is their email address support@kakoo.net. I love my tracking software! I'll be researching their track record with customers next. I'll let you know.


UPDATE: I have turned on comment moderation due to this moron. Please leave comments as usual. It will take a little while for your comment to show up. I apologize for the inconvenience, but spammers ruin everything, don't they?

UPDATE: I have filed a complaint online against this outfit to let as many people as possible know what an unethical leech Moronboy is. Here is a copy.

This outfit spammed my website with 125 spam ads in two minutes. No one likes spam, but to do so on a legitimate website that charges for advertising is akin to stealing.
I have legitimate advertisers who pay for that privilege and to come in and try posting ads for free is a rip off. This human leech not only wants to steal ad space, but because of this type of unethical behavior, I believe his services would probably be a rip off as well. After all, who is unethical in one area and ethical in another?



FINAL UPDATE: The moderation won't work on this site because my readers sometimes send messages back and forth to each other. I welcome this. So now I have permanently turned it off and I'll go with 'word verification'. Sorry. Please don't hate me. It's the spammers fault.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Unfortunatly, he is in Staten Island, NY. But his sponser is in San Fransisco.

These human leeches ruin a lot of things. They are today's telemarketers, but worse. You can't tell them 'you-know-what' because of the medium they use. There is a word for these kind of people. Chickens**ts.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

too bad I no longer am flying to both of those cities....could've paid a visit to them in honor of you!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:19:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I don't like these people, but I would NEVER wish the wrath of YOU on anyone!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home