Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Get Paid To Take Surveys! NOT!


I have been notified about a new internet outfit that claims to pay you between $5 and $75 for taking online surveys. I was skeptical, but I know there are legitimate companies out there that do this. I am a member of two such companies.

This was a new company called Viva Research. Here is what they claim on their site.






Get paid to take online surveys. Rewards from $5 to $75 per survey.



After jumping through many hoops and turning down what seemed like hundreds of offers by outfits wanting me to pay them, I finally arrived at my first 'paid' survey. I was never offered the opportunity to receive any money, even though it was promised, but instead I received an offer for me to pay $16 a month for the privilege of buying postage stamps online. Sixteen bucks included no stamps, just the right to buy them, at full price, online.

Yeah, that'll happen.

But what happened to my getting paid for having taken a survey? I did the survey. I was promised payment. Where is it?

Perhaps they forgot. Or, more likely, perhaps they are a big
RIPOFF!

Yeah, that's probably about right. Oh, but I am getting a ton of spam from them now. Maybe that's what they meant all along.
Maybe they are just confused.
Or maybe,

RIPOFF!

These people are spamming me relentlessly as several different outfits, but I know they are all the same. Here are the names to look out for. I will update this post if I find them working under any other names.

Viva Research
Mindfield Online
Ipsos i-Say Panel
Opinion Outpost

UPDATE: More of these spammers are arriving daily. Here are the latest outfits.

Send Earnings

NPD Online Research

Quality Health

Synovate

Ipsos

Ipsos Insight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home