Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Fairy Tale

Hello everyone.I am back.Did anyone miss me? No? No one? Well,I thought up a story,I mean let me explain. I received a call from the President...No,wait, no one bought that one. How about this one.
There was an assination on me. Kinda, just wait. I ran in to an old freind who tried to drink me to death. Yeah,that will work. I was lucky to escape with my life! You can call him and ask. But let me
call him first. You know, just to let him know you will call. Courtesy and all. How does that sound? No? Yeah,my wife did not buy that one either. Let me go think some more. And believe me, that is a
lot more painful than it sounds. Good? That is what my wife said!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

I just called the Techs again. They said they have to recalibrate the Heezy with the Jeezy. I blew a whistle into the phone. Then I told him that I am a Tech too. I don't think he heard me.

Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I called him again. I had to shout. He said he was not gonna use that one again. I asked him if he meant the excuse or the ear. He said both.

Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home