Saturday, September 23, 2006

Willie's Weed


Willie Nelson smokes pot? OH NO!

Water is wet? CAN'T BE!

Next you'll be telling me that the sky is blue!

WHAT?



Willie Nelson's Stash
Evidence photo of items seized in pot-puffing singer's tour bus bust

SEPTEMBER 22--Music and marijuana fans alike will appreciate this evidence photo memorializing the stash seized earlier this week from Willie Nelson's tour by Louisiana state police. During a September 18 traffic stop, cops smelled a strong odor of pot emanating from Nelson's bus. A subsequent search of the vehicle turned up about 1-1/2 pounds of pot and a bag of mushrooms. The drugs were later photographed on the hood of a police cruiser. Nelson, 73, and four other bus passengers (ages 75, 59, 54, and 50) were issued misdemeanor drug possession citations and released at the scene.

This is a shame and a sin. I can't believe a grown man would be out doing this...

And not invite us!

From The Smoking Gun.

This concludes today's edition of Mr. Obvious.

Mr. Obvious is always the first with breaking news about the painfully obvious.

Oh, one more thing.

GO WILLIE GO!!!

Footnote: Willie's rendition of "Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain" has to be the greatest recorded song in history, bar none. No one can touch it like Willie. If you have never heard it, what the hell is wrong with you?

I believe Willie should issue a statement saying he accepts the charges under the condition that the law enforcement community is forbidden to ever listen to any of his music ever again.

He should sign this statement, "Don't like me, don't like my music".

****************************************************************

Update: I asked a law enforcement officer about this offer. He said it was fine with him. I said it should be made a criminal offense for a law enforcement officer to listen to Willie. He said fine, he doesn't listen now.

So I told him I was going to tell my readers this; The next time you get stopped by a cop, just pop in a Wille CD and he is obligated by law to go away. He said, "Wait a minute..." I said, No changes for ever and ever!".

7 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Geno, you have to understand that these men and women in law enforcement have taken an oath. They will do anything in their power to honor that oath. I will reprint a part of that oath here to help you better understand what these people are thinking.

"I solemnly swear to do everything in my power to see that I cause grief and misery for my fellow man. I further swear to try to the best of my ability to prevent my fellow human beings from enjoying themselves whenever and whereever possible. I understand that this is my responsibility as a duly appointed pain in the ass. I truely enjoy being a thorn in my fellow man's side."

That should help you see what is going on here!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mushroom a day, keeps the orange glowing wombats away. But it doesn't do jack to keep the red and blue glowing pigs away.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Wombats freak me out. They poop square cubes, you know? It's true.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is true. I also hate how they go on and on
about how they made their fortune in plastics.
God how I hate that!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Now that's just stretching a little.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K., your right, it was time shares.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

That's better! Keep it straight.

The story, I mean.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home