Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sweet Stuff

The Kissing Noise
Geno, Tramp and Sweet were sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Ohio.

Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and, as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Sweet and Geno were sitting as if nothing had happened and Tramp had his hand against his face as he had been slapped.

Tramp was thinking, Geno must have kissed Sweet and she missed him and slapped me
instead.
Sweet was thinking Tramp must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed Geno and got slapped for it.
Geno was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap Tramp again.
.
.
LA Update From Sweet
Sweet reporting for LA a week late…………Yikes…I better be careful….Tramp may say……Sweet you’re fired…………………….
.
.
.
Note from Tramp - Sweet is a funny person.
Fired? I don't think so!
She keeps trying to get out and we keep pulling her back in!
.
.
.
Apprentice LA ~ Michelle aka the Closer…..said “I quit.”
So instead of hearing you’re fired……the Incredulous, Trump repeated a couple of quotes that's almost his mantra in his seminars and best-selling books: "Never give up, never quit." Followed by "I hate to see a boxer quit in his corner," Then acknowledged Michelle’s resignation.
.
Tax Time in the Legal World….is very profitable.
It’s a great time to collect on judgments… and I am looking…...I worked 12 to 14 hours everyday last week preparing to sneak up on the slippery customer’s refund….I expect next week to be the same……I have put in place….money judgments…..till taps…..bank levies….and sending the sheriff to be the keeper…..now this one is fun…..the sheriff will actually go to the place of business and stay 8 hours and collect all funds received for 8 hours…..I like this one compared to the till tap...when using the till tap you can on hit the till at the time the Sheriff hits the store…..I use this one on the small debts…..and let’s remember direct deposit of tax refunds….I know when the IRS makes this deposit….so my little piece of paper waits….. Oh and let’s not forget….I am also looking for new boats, cars, ATV’s etc….which the defaulter paid for with their tax refund…it is apparent this property does not have a lien holder…..so I will ask the Sheriff to seize and sale at public action…..I love my job! Many of you maybe saying…..how can Sweet do this….it’s easy….my rationale is…don’t play…if you can’t pay….
.
Sweet
xoxoxoxo
.
.
If you have a court judgement for debt against someone, a claim for their tax refund overpowers direct deposit. That is to say, if you take your judgement to the IRS instead of the county mounties, the IRS will cancel that direct deposit and send the check directly to you.
That's how we do it in Ohio. That I'm in Ohio shouldn't matter.The IRS is a federal entity, and last I checked, Ohio and California are in the same country!
And as far as these people with their no-pay attitude, their repo tears and their bankruptcies, I always tell them, "Hey, you knew you couldn't afford it when you bought it!"
- Tramp

1 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Oh crap!

The font was blue.
I can't use blue on a blue background for obvious reasons!

How about white?

Yeah, that's better!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home