Saturday, March 24, 2007

Do You Know?

This from Corrine. No comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students.

Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.


He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"

She replied, "Probably deer hunting with his buddies."

The professor laughed so hard he could not continue with the class.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, it's really painful to *snork* beer thru your nose.

but i guess you probably already know that...

Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

It does sting quite a bit.

I've learned not to read new stuff with a mouthful of anything.

I especially careful with your stuff!

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Oops! I typed "I" when I meant to type "I is".

Then I started thinking, is I is or is I ain't?

So I decided to leave it alone.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home