Sunday, April 22, 2007




Scotty Beckett -- He died at age 38 following a brutal beating.

















Wheezer -- Robert Hutchins was killed in an airplane accident at age 19.
















Pete the Pup -- He was poisoned by an unknown assailant.















Butch -- Currently lives in California


















And Spanky...
Robert Blake was accused of murdering his wife.

(This is an error. Spanky was played by George McFarland.)







I did not know that was Robert Blake!
Did any of you? Wow.








Please share with all your 'old' friends, I am sure they will love this.

.

.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George McFarland played Spanky

Monday, April 23, 2007 7:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert Blake played Mickey Gubitosi

Monday, April 23, 2007 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

You are right about Spanky.

I can't believe I missed that. Been working too much!

And Mickey Gubitosi played himself.

He later changed his name to Bobby Blake, then Robert Blake.

I did the research (too late, I might add) and posted my findings.

Wiki has a great page about The Little Rascals. I posted a link.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home