Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dinosaurs Favorites

Dinosaurs facinate everyone. There were some big ones. And there were many different types of dinosaurs.

Everyone seems to have a favorite. I know I have mine. This always struck me as odd. Each of us has a favorite critter from a species that died out sixty five million years before man even appeared on this big old dirtball. It's amazing that we know as much as we do about them.

What fascinates me even more is trying to envision this planet with no people on it. Wouldn't that be odd. No human beings at all.

But getting back to favorites. There were many variations of these creatures.

Allosaurus Stegosaurus Tyrannosaurus Triceratops Gargoyleosaurus Velociraptor

The list is quite long.

But my favorite, hands down, has always been this fella.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home