Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gone In Sixty Seconds

From Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this interesting new product…however, I have a few issues….and so did a few other women….it’s a fun read……

***************

Shave Your Vagina in Sixty Seconds

The "Bikini Line Genie" is billed as a protective shield that lets women shave their vaginas without fear of hurting the most sensitive areas, and prevents loose stubble from entering.It works by tucking in between the labia majora to cover the more sensitive labia minora and clitoris, while blocking off the vaginal opening so no foreign material may enter.It comes with illustrated instructions, may be used sitting or standing.I suppose in these days when bald beavers have become a necessity, being shorn in sixty seconds demands a product like this.

.
.


.
.
Comment 1
I am SO thrilled at the post above. I SO agree with you. What I don't understand is why a man doesn't realize how he shows his ignorance by doing a "cute review". In addition, the others with their snide comments look just as stupid. A penis doesn't have hair right. Same concept as a VAGINA. The only way a person has seen a vagina would be if they are a gynecologist, and if there is hair up there, it is either an ingested twin or a serious problem. I am neither a Bitch, a pedant, or a sex starved prude. I am merely a person that appreciates correct terminology.


Comment 2
I was offended by this review. You should research the proper words to use before thinking you are funny or clever. The "vagina" is internal, and does not grow hair. The external, hairy part is known as the "hoo-ha", "pink taco", or "bearded clam".I expect you to use correct terminology in all subsequent posts.

********

I am still laughing at this crap……

Sweet
xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home