Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Slow Evening


I apologize for the slow posting this evening.

My mind was somewhere else. And I was drinking some whiskey.

But tonight it was for medicinal purposes only. Really.

Tonight, my wife left me again.

I'm sure she has her reasons.

Damn if I know what they are.

****************

Please do not concern yourselves too much about me.
I am not exactly an innocent victim here.
The things my wife has been doing lately hurts me.

However, she does not do them because she wants to hurt me.
She does it because I seem to unintentionally push her into it.

It is probably largely my own fault.
This is what my wife tells me, and I do see her become upset.
Nevertheless, the real problem seems to be that I do not realize what it is that I do to upset her so much.
So how exactly do you resolve a problem when you are not sure precisely what that problem is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home