Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweet’s Rant of the Week

Guess who this one is from!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay…let us talk about employers…

Don’t you enjoy the week they are gone on vacation (I do)…
However, the week they come back you can expect torture….I get a call late this afternoon from Ms. President she ask me a question it goes like this…

Sweet why did “funny girl” send me this insurance contract?
I asked her to Ms. President,
Why would you do a thing like that Sweet?
I was busy and she had the contract, so I just asked funny girl to place it in an interoffice and send to you.

Sweet why did “funny girl” send out this letter to our customer…?
I told her to ask Ms. President; because I was busy interviewing potential employees…

So Sweet, are you saying you have too much on your plate?

Ms. President, yes I have too much on my plate, I am busy changing hats all day long, executive assistant, paralegal, manager/supervisor, HR Manager, office manager, information central, postage girl, payroll expert, spy, and investigator…shall I go on?

Ms. President replies…I have been on vacation for a week, I have 133 emails to read, and I cannot find the timecards you sent me…how am I supposed to know what is going on.

Sweet, come to work, go into your office, shut-the-door, and work…read your email, you will find one from me explaining what needs to happen with the contract…don’t expect me to hold your hand, after all, aren’t you the one, who keeps telling everyone that you have been doing this for 20-years…and no one can do it better?….


xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home