Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Poemtry From Lil Sis

They tell me Colleen is not actually my sister.
But I don't believe them and she doesn't remember!
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
My forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But to me that is no joke
.
For when I'm "here" I'm wondering
If I really should be "there"
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!
.
Oft times I walk into a room,
Say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero is my score.
.
At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is generally me!
.
When shopping I may see someone,
Say! "Hi" and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, "who was that?"
.
Yes, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.
.
.
CAN YOU RELATE???
Please send this to everyone you know because
I DON'T REMEMBER WHO I SENT THIS TO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home