Thursday, March 30, 2006

Music Site

There is a site I've been visiting for a while now. It is a lot of fun. It's all about music. My favorite part is a game called "Name Ten" where someone calls what the subject is and you have to name a song or band about it. If you name the tenth one you get to pick the new subject. Judi, who is a great person (and has an enormously entertaining job) is the site moderator. She is extremely intelligent. That is why the site is so much fun. The site is here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Thanks for the tips. I have heard of many obscure bands as one of my very best life long friends owns a record shop (Purple Phrogg Records) and has his own band (Simones). It's a psychedelic 60's sound. He keeps me up to date on the best music out there. But I'm always looking and listening for new stuff. you never know what you will find if you don't look. Thanks for visiting and come back often. This is a humor site but I do like to throw in some music. If you haven't already, check out Joe Bonamassa. He's worth it.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home