Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Boat

I've done a few stories about my boat and the island. I think I should post pictures of them to give you an idea of what the heck I'm talking about. So here, without further adieu, are pictures of both the boat and the island.


This is the boat, 'Coral Reefer'. She has two full bedrooms, a full bath and a kitchen with a glass cooktop, microwave and refrigerator/freezer. For you nautical types thats two berths, a head and a galley. The microwave has been known to produce a fine gourmet meal known as 'Dinty Moore Beef Stew'. She's twenty seven and a half feet of waterbourne fun.

And this is my favorite destination, the island on the Ohio river.

We are getting very close, weatherwise, to a trip down that river. I can't wait.

9 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Can you swing on through one of the locks on the Ohio river- say Sewickley and pick up some floaters?

Monday, May 01, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Aye aye captain!

Monday, May 01, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh no, i prefer to stay ' cabin girl' and have my own glass to prove it!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

How about Belowdecks Girl?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Good thing that E is in there, pal......I'd call you dude, but see my blog for the reason that word has been obliterated from my vocabulary.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Didn't catch that. At least I didn't say wench.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

we'll strategize with a diagram on the boat...you know, when you and the LADY come into PA to get the poor floaters....I'll be the one holding the glass that says CABIN GIRL....

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

On my boat you can stargaze from the cabin. Three hatches. No waiting.

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Come on weather!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home