Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Request Or Two

"Ya gotta listen to me people, ya gotta listen to me." That's a line from a song done by one of my favorite bands. 'Holy Roller' by Mother Love Bone. They are a 'kick ass' band. If you haven't heard them, do so now.

But that's not my request. I'm requesting two things tonight. First, I ask, no I demand that you have a kick ass night. It's in the bible. One of the commandments. It reads "Thou shall have a kick ass Saturday night". I don't know which one, just trust me on this.

And second, visit my friend Carrie. Leave her a comment. She writes almost as good as she looks.




And she likes visitors. There is some good stuff over there. Show her she's not writing it for nothing. And if you really want to get in good with her, bring beer.

Now I'm off to fulfill my duty of having a kick ass night. See you in the morning. But not too early.

And one more thing. I have the greatest readers in the world. I want to thank you all for being who you are. The greatest readers in the world.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like your parrot joke over there. you are bad!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Thanks. I've got a lot of 'em I can't use here. Advertisers and all. But I won't hesitate to drop them elsewhere.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

So you are willing to kick me off the blogger site by posting dirty jokes to me, in the hopes the check will roll your way? I see it all clearly now........hee hee....I wish I could figure out a way to do the 'emoticons', some are hilarious to use on a blog post!

Monday, May 01, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

:-> Emoticons?
;-P Never
:-( heard
:+< of
;-) them.

Monday, May 01, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

No, no. There is a website through incredimail that offers little smiley faces, etc that are animated. I have them for my email. You know, for when I want to write and be immature, you big dummy! ;~0

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:30:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Don't do it. You will get killed with adware and spyware. Nothing is free.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:31:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Do you think we'll start seeing that on tombstones? : here lies Carrie, she was killed by adware and spyware".....just a thought...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Make that 'Here lies Carrie's computer'.

Ya know, I've always wanted to name a dog Pewter. Then I could go to the door and yell, "Come Pewter".

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:26:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

same as I wanted to marry Mr. Okie~ then forever would you call me: Carrie Okie.....

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

Oh! Last one was great!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

But you are the last one.

No wait, now I am.

I don't get it.

Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home