Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lawn Care

Today is day one of mowing the front yard. Yes, I said day one. It takes me two days just to mow the front yard. When I mention this to people , they ask, "Why don't you get a bigger mower?". I have a John Deere diesel tractor. They don't come any bigger. "What takes so long?", they ask. Here is a picture taken from the middle of my front yard.




You can see my house off to the left. And yes, this is the middle. There is an equal amount behind me. I'll be done with it tomorrow. Of course I still have the back yard. Don't you just love grass growing season?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

you forgot to mention your waterfront office....

Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

That's a secret waterfront office.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home