Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh No Geno

wolfie said...
WTG tramp. You've totally scared him off. pppffttt *hairflip*


I received this comment today. And it contains two words you never, ever put together. Geno and scared.
She called Geno scared. Oh My God.

Well Wolfie, you're gonna hear it now. Geno is not scared. Geno has never been scared. Geno will never be scared. I grew up with him. It scared me. But not Geno. If there is one thing you don't do, it's call Geno scared.

One time, on a triple dog dare, Geno entered a tough man competition. He was the smallest guy there. And he won. Why? Because he ain't scared.


Heck, I'm scared of Geno's breakfast, pictured at left.

I remember one time some fella called Geno scared. Wanna here his patented response.
You might even get it in person. Geno doesn't take these things lightly.

Take it Geno...

Geno said...
If I was scared you could call me BOY!!!!!! Let me tell ya....

I've been from Main to Spain from Boston to Austin.,
I've been blewed and screwed and even tatooed...
10 inch dick and a bucket of balls
and hair long enough to hang you all...
Ain't scared...DON'T CALL ME BOY!!!!!!!!!
If you want to live on the edge, COME SEE ME!!!!!!!

Cause, if you're not living on the edge, you're takin' up too much space. C U soon

Well, I guess that's an olive branch. Or an invite. Yeah, that's it. Geno has no use for olive branches. At my house, for dinner we get two choices. Take it or leave it. With Geno you get one. Wanna guess which one?

And a reply from Wolfie.

wolfie said...
hrmmmmm *ponders*

Not sure I wanna visualize the 'I been screwed' part when followed so closely by measurements cause my mind tends to wander. And not in ways I'm sure you intended. And you know moren 2 balls is something you ought to get checked out right? Unless it's elephantitus. Maybe figure out how to make money with. But it does explain pantsless chaps wearing. Hard to stuff it all in there huh? Altho I have learned not to be too terribly disappointed when yonder conquering sword is, in reality, a paring knife. Tramp? How would you describe it? You've seen it.

*saunters off with a wiggle of her tail*

Whoa, back the truck up. Never seen it, don't want to, don't swing that way. And apparently neither does Geno. You can tell by his response to your comment when he thought you were a 'Bro'.

But I've spoke with a few of his girlfriends, and they describe it as "SWELL".

Be careful with Geno, Wolfie. I know you have talent. But Geno has experience. I know you are a mankiller, but Geno is a ladykiller. See what I mean by the unstoppanle force/immoveable object reference.

Lots of people play by the rules. Geno rewrote the rules in his own blood. Then he burned them up and announced "It's 'No Rules Day' for the rest of forever".

The first time Geno's mother breast fed him in a public place, he pointed at a well endowed woman and said, "I want takeout".

Oh, and Wolfie, nice wiggle and a well done saunter.

I would be happy to post your picture here, if I had one (hint, hint).
Doesn't have to be real. You pick.
But please include the wiggle.



UPDATE!!! This just in. I tried to warn the world, but would they listen. Oh no...


Tramp, I can't post this under (name withheld)! I am at work and can't. The computer police will get me. So put it out there for me,

Wolfie needs to know Geno can handle her.

Wolfie ~ If you decide to take on Geno, be ready. He never runs down!I have experienced Geno 12 times in less than 8 hours! The question is, can Wolfie handle GENO ? He also does a SWELL job.

Thanks Tramp. The whole idea is to keep it fun and no one get hurt.

I'll try and keep my remarks short.

Too much information! That's number one, number two.

No one gets hurt? I think Geno was trying to kill the poor woman.





13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrmmmmm *ponders*
Not sure I wanna visualize the 'I been screwed' part when followed so closely by measurements cause my mind tends to wander. And not in ways I'm sure you intended. And you know moren 2 balls is something you ought to get checked out right? Unless it's elephantitus. Maybe figure out how to make money with. But it does explain pantsless chaps wearing. Hard to stuff it all in there huh?
Altho I have learned not to be too terribly disappointed when yonder conquering sword is, in reality, a paring knife. Tramp? How would you describe it? You've seen it.


*saunters off with a wiggle of her tail*

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pony up an email addy Tramp.
btw... you do realize at some point I will retaliate right? Maybe tomorrow?
gimmie addy.. send it to my den addy if you havent the other... hidingintheden@{nospam}yahoo.com

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

It's on my profile. Boy, does that turn into a spam magnet or what? But I'm like Geno in that dept. Ain't scared.

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

By the way, my email address I posted in profile;
It's real and it's spectacular. With apologies to Seinfeld.

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 times in less than 8 hours hmmm? So you're telling me he has the staying power of a dandylion in a stiff breeze?
Well, we can work on his stamina I suppose.

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, if you add [nospam] after the @ in your email like I did, the spammers can't harvest it.
just sayin.

Incoming femail. I'll put something in the subject line you should recognize so you don't dump me out with the rest of the spam. *winks*

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geno's coming to SC?

Should I check him out for wolfie?

I may not have all of wolfie's talent...but I'm working on it.

Friday, April 21, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Colleen; Pray for SC. And tell Geno to get the 'net on his cell. Ask him to join us in this, the 21st century!

Wolfie; ??? Nope, I got nuthin for ya, you are always way ahead of me.

Susan; Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Kaf; Welcome. I knew you would find us. And if ya gotta pick sides, you can't go wrong with Wolfie.

Friday, April 21, 2006 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

And Sweet. What would I do without you. No, don't answer that. I don't want to think about it.

I think I might have to add a byline for you. Saving the world from Geno, one soul at a time. Good of you to take a hit for the team!

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Oh, and Sweet. If you are going to update Geno, make sure it's not a SOFTware update. ;)

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality over quantity. I sure as hell know that.

Anyway, Tramp, treat our Wolfie nice and proper or you'll get a spanking, OK?

And I'll nail a flaming twinkie wearing a condom to your front door. Not for any particular reason, just because it's Friday night and I'm bored.

*wanders away*

Friday, April 21, 2006 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggles*
wolfieclan is invading your riverbank. I make no claims that any or all of them are housebroken. Just that I *heart* them all.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Welcome one and all.

Sweet; I'll never look at a hardware store the same again.

Marie; Twinkees, Mmmmm, and welcome back.

Kaf; Keep coming back, but as I've warned the others, this type of craziness is contagious. And believe me, Wolfie doesn't need defending, But we will anyway.

And Wolfie; Sorry about the delay. Rough weekend. The new email will be there in a minute.

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home