Friday, May 26, 2006

How's The Weather

I was thinking about how important the weather is, especially on a weekend like the one coming up. A holiday weekend is when the weather becomes even more important. People always ask me about the weather because I am almost always dead on. They tell me what they heard on The Weather Channel and I usually contradict them. They will say no, you're wrong. But the next day, they call and say, "How did you know? That's not what the Weather Channel said!" The Weather Channel, do they ever look outside? I think they use a dartboard for predictions.

So anyway, I thought about putting a weather forecast on this site. But it quickly became obvious that this report was far too regional. What does someone in California, or Texas, or New York care about the weather in northeast Ohio? That won't work. But I know what will. I can simply reveal my source. For the finest and most accurate weather predictions around, click here.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home