Saturday, June 24, 2006

Calling Geno


This was in the news. No, I'm not making it up.

Falling Japan birth rate due to lack of sex

TOKYO (Reuters) - More sex.

That's what one expert says is needed to solve Japan's baby shortage.
"Japanese people simply aren't having sex," Dr. Kunio Kitamura, director of the Japan Family Planning Association, was quoted as saying by the Japan Times, an English language daily.
An association survey of 936 people between the ages of 16 and 49 showed 31 percent had not had sex for more than a month "for no particular reason" -- a condition known as "sexless."


Geno, get over there and show them how it's done. Well, half of them anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

I'm not touching that one!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 1:07:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Yeah, like that's the first time THAT happened.

I'm finally getting used to it.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:41:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

And Geno, I've got some Japanese in me.

I had some Tempura Shrimp earlier.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home