Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Warning From Corrine

WARNING
DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT COOK WITH BACON GREASE

Do you use bacon grease? I was raised on bacon grease (lard) as a kid and even into adulthood.I will never use it again. I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.
COOKING WITH BACON GREASE
I just threw out my last 2 TBS. of bacon grease!! This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease. This is a warning, send this to everyone you care about. It could happen to you...

WHOA! My eyes are burning. Can't see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Turns out it was only temporary. I'm not looking again!

And Corrine, we KNOW what you meant!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home