Friday, July 28, 2006

Freebies And A Short Rant

Today I'm leaning toward automotive freebies.
I'll try and make up for the highway robbery they call gasoline.
Don't even get me started on gas. I don't use profanity on this site. I save it for the oil companies. I don't own anything that gets double digit mileage, except my Harley. My truck gets 9, my car 5, my boat 2 and my PWC 8. But they are fast. And I like fast. My pickup blows the doors off of Corvettes. You should see the look on their faces.

Armor All

Castrol GTX Oil Change Rag, Legends In Motion Window Cling and
$5 rebate.

One oil company made $10 billion plus in profit this quarter and all I got was a lousy oil change rag. Wow, do you think they can afford it? Do you sense a hostility toward oil companies? Bastards.
Incidently, I have a story coming up on a new external combustion engine called the Cyclone. Yes, external combustion. It is completely silent when running, it produces three times the horsepower of an equally sized internal combustion engine, it has no exhaust emmisions, no smell at all and (get ready to be amazed) it runs on water. Yes, water. And the water is in a closed circuit. It uses the same deionized water over and over. You never stop at a gas station. Unless you want to give them the finger. This guy better hurry and get it on the market before the oil companies have him killed.
Remember that name, Cyclone.
Oh yeah, back to the freebies.

Jeep Rewards

Kenworth

Dri-Wash 'n Guard

Tide

My First For Women


Australian Freebies

Canadian Freebies - Updated today


UK Freebies - Updated today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home