Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Have You Seen This Guy?


This guy is, or I should say was, a friend of mine. Buford is what he calls himself.
Richard Jordan is his name.
You can call him Dick. It's his God given name. And now I know why.






Buford is a rather worthless human being. Many people have told me this time and time again. But I've always felt sorry for him. He would mooch pretty much anything he could from me and anyone else around him. I did a lot for him. An awful lot. Over the course of twenty five years. And I didn't mind, because even though he was lazy and worthless, he seemed harmless. He never crossed me.

Until now.

Now he has lied to me. He has stolen money from me. He has overstepped the boundaries of friendship. I don't know why, and I don't want to get into details.

But I do want to warn everyone out there that this guy will cross, even steal, from his best friend. Watch out for him. Don't let him hurt you too.

And if you do see him, put a knot on his head.

Tell him it's from Tramp.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lendres said...

WOW! Whats up with that?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

He stole from me. He lied to me. After all I've done for him, I find that unacceptable.

That is NOT a friend.

But he made the choice.

And he will pay.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home