Friday, August 25, 2006

Real Men Do Cook

(Echo, echo, echo).

Has anyone out there had one of Geno’s “killer” breakfasts? I have and they are great! And we all know Geno is a real man!

Stephen King ~ novelist, bakes bread to relax. He enjoys kneading it.
And lastly, he makes Lunchtime Gloop for his kids.

Lunchtime Gloop

2 cans of Franco American Spaghetti (without meatballs)
1 pound of cheap, greasy hamburger.
Brown hamburger in large skillet.

Add spaghetti, heat through serve with buttered Wonder Bread.

I also have a great “Lemon Mousse” recipe from Leonard Bernstein (conductor, pianist, and composer).

So there you go! Real Men that cook!

FOOTNOTE: This post was done completely by Sweet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Geno is an excellent cook. I say that because he paid me to.

And as he always tells me when I threaten him, "Better bring a sandwich".

Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

The next time he tells me, "Better bring a sandwich", I'm gonna say, "Why don't you cook one?".

Maybe I should rethink that one.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I love meatloaf.

And thanks Sweet.

Next time I see Geno I'm gonna kick him in the ass.
He'll say, "Hey, I thought we didn't hit each other".
And I'll say, "We don't. That was from Sweet".

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home