Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Corrine's Research

Corrine has done some research on 'Peaceful Islam'. This religion claims to be peaceful. That's not what I've seen. Corrine studied a march they had in London, where they apparently came to spread their message of peace. Here she is with her report.


All I can say is I'm glad they're peaceful!!! Good Grief!!

These pictures tell it all!
Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!
These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a Canadian friend who thought Americans ought to know!







These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent"Religion of Peace Demonstration.



Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims!
Americans need to know.



Thanks Corrine. Once again you've scared me. Let me add this. I believe that peace can be obtained with these people. But only if the proper tools are used. And those tools involve the words 'Thermo' and 'Nuclear'.

I have never used profanity on this site. But I am willing to make an exception for these shitheads. Are they crazy? Threats do not make peace. Unless the peace they want is a piece of me! Why do they think the deaths of over three thousand innocent people is a good thing? Probably the same reason they think the holocaust is. And why do they have to hide their faces like common criminals?

That was a hypothetical question. I know why.

You shitheads! Go home and reread your Koran, or Qur'an. Because that is NOT what is says.
Muhammad taught that you should leave you fellow man in peace, not in pieces! Islam is a great religion. I have friends and customers who are Islamic. If you genuinely mean what you say on your signs, then you must butcher, massacre, behead and slay yourselves. For you are the ones who slander and insult Islam.

I understand that our government has some aging nuclear weapons that they need to dispose of. May I offer a suggestion? After all, how can you make peace with people of this mentality?

Shitheads.

And to my readers: I apologize for the profanity, but I felt it was necessary in this one case. It won't happen again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Islam is a peaceful religion, just like Chrisianity is a tolerant one.

It's just that certain groups of Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, and the like choose to ignore the bits and pieces of their holy texts that tell them not to be douchebags.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I agree with what you are saying, but douchebag is a little mild for people who employ terrorism and beheadings.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Lendres said...

Ahhhhh~

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home