Saturday, September 23, 2006

Corrine Is Being A Bitch



Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.

That is one of my favorite quotes.
As to the rest of this post, Corrine wrote this. Not me.
Really.
Do I look stupid.

Well, if I do think Corrine is a bitch, then it is only by my own definition which I will give at the end of this post.


BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything



And now for my own definition of BITCH

as it relates to Corrine.



2 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Oh I can do it!

Just tell me whose body you want!


You do have to tell me which pic to publish though.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

OHHHH! You should NEVER say that to me!

Monday, September 25, 2006 5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home