Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Server Is Down

I am still here.The server is down. The two previous posts were put up by my Razr, as was this one. I have a great ending to this story that will be up as soon as the server comes up. Sweet has
already informed me that the reason probably has something to do with my lack of intelligence and poor breeding. I am kidding. Everything from all of us will be up soon. I hope. Hi Corrine, I am
working on it, doing all I can. This involves calling the Techs at the server every fifteen minutes and telling them jokes about their mothers. So believe me, they are going as fast as they can. I am
doing my part by finding new mother jokes on my Razr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tramp said...

Hey! Watch it Guido!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home