Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cold Day In Hell

Corrine and I were talking earlier today when I mentioned how cold it was getting outside. She agreed, but said it could be worse.
What do you mean?”, I asked.
Well, one year it got so cold that Niagara Falls froze solid”, she said.
No way! That’s not possible. Moving water doesn’t freeze”, said I.
Yes it does, and yes it did”, she said.
Prove it!”, I challenged.
“Okay, look at this photo”, said she.





Wow! I’ve never seen that before. Must have been cold”, I said.
“Yeah, top that!”, she provoked.
“Oh, that’s easy. How about the time Hell froze over?”, I countered.
Hell never froze over!”, she came back with.
“Yeah, it did”, was my response.
“Prove it! And you better not be talking about the last Eagles album. Or have a picture of my house”, came the challenge.
“Fine. No problem”, I shot back.
You have a picture of Hell?” she queried.
“Yep! Right here it is”, spoke I, as I produced the evidence.





I’ve never had my head squeezed that hard before.
I hope it goes back to normal shape on it’s own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home