Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Got Junk?


A request from a friend.


Hi,

I am the founder of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and I am looking for some help please.

I am a huge believer in networking and asking for help when it's needed. I thought, why not turn to some of our customers to ask for help, since these are people who truly understand our service.


Our challenge is this. We're building a globally admired brand - we currently have 282 franchise partners in 4 countries - Canada, the United States, Australia and the UK. We often get customers who use us in one market but then find that they can't use us in another market because we don't yet offer service there. To solve this problem, we're trying to find the right franchise partners to start some of our remaining territories (I've attached the list for your reference).

I need to make it clear that we are extremely selective. We had over 4,000 franchise inquiries last year - and we only awarded 70 franchises. We're looking for people who will really live the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? way and deliver on our high standards. We want people who are excited about building a fleet of trucks, a team of outstanding drivers, and are able to get out there and pound the pavement building sales and relationships.

Here's where I am looking for your help please:

We are going to be holding a conference call within the week, led by myself and Laurie Baggio who heads our Franchise Development department.

Do you know of anyone we should invite to be on that call? Someone who may either be a fit with what we are looking for or perhaps they are well connected and know people who'd be a fit?

If you do know of someone, please either email me and I will get that person set up on the call, or ask them to email me directly.


If you don't know of anyone, perhaps you know someone who may know someone? Please feel free to forward this email to friends or family.

Thank you VERY much for any help that you are able to give.

Cheers,
Brian


Brian Scudamore Founder & CEO 1-800-GOT-JUNK? To book an appointment call 1-800-468-5865 or on-line at www.1800gotjunk.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home