Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Job Rejection

Have you been turned down for a job recently?

Here is the proper way to respond to a rejection Letter.



Dear Mr/Ms. XXXXX,

Thank you for your letter of MM/DD/YYYY. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Company XXXXX's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX

1 Comments:

Blogger Harvey Tan said...

Don’t be afraid to fight for what you want. Potential employers are able to spot persistence from a mile away. The ability to remain steadfast when faced with adversity is a sign of a great employee. Don’t hesitate to send an email response, or even a text message, to ask why you were rejected and if there are other more appropriate jobs within the company that you can apply to instead. Read more: |how to overcome the devastating impact of a job application rejection

Monday, January 18, 2021 6:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home