Sunday, November 19, 2006

Driving School With Corrine

Corrine has a copy of the Written Driving Exam for you to try.
I have no idea how Corrine drives.
Every time we get near a car, I try to coax her into the back seat!

No, it hasn't worked yet. I'm always left behind.


GMAC Insurance's 2006 National Drivers Test

How long has it been since you've taken a written driver's test?
I think it was the last time I renewed my driver's license... which was several years ago. Well here's you chance to see how well you would do if given that test today. Studies show that 1 out of 11 current drivers cannot achieve a passing score of 70% on this GMAC driver's test. See how well you can do on the 20 questions below. You don't have to enter your zip code or reveal any personal information to take the test...


I scored 90 percent.

Take the test here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been 22 years since I took a written drivers test in the states, but I still scored an 85%. WooHoo, now I feel ready to teach my teenager.

Monday, November 20, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I missed one question, number 12.

And I disagree with them. I answered look below the lights. They say look to the right. If you do that you would not notice the oncoming car drift left of center and it would hit you head on.

I'm sticking with my answer.

Monday, November 20, 2006 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home