Thursday, November 30, 2006

New Blog

A friend of mine has a new blog up and running. He emailed me to let me know about it.

He had a blog going before, but he became too busy to stay with it. Now he has redesigned it and is posting to it.

Perhaps you've heard of him? His name is Ben Roethlisberger. His hobbies include playing football and winning Super Bowls. He used to ride a motorcycle but had to give it up.

Something about his job, I guess.

Here is his newest entry.

November 29th, 2006
Hello everyone! I'm finally back, and I am thankful for all of your continued support. It means more than you know. For those of you that have been on the site before, and for all the newcomers, I hope you enjoy the newly designed site and all it has to offer. There are some pretty cool things to buy in the store, and I want the forum to be a fun place to interact with people...


See his blog here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

now a REAL blog would be one of Brett Favre....can you find that one for me?

Friday, December 01, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Brett Favre's blog? Go to HasBeen.com

I'm kidding. You are not going to believe this, but I have been in contact with Brett. Three years ago, when he played a great game on the day after his father died, I wrote to him as my own father had died at almost the same time. I told him that I knew what he was going thru and that his father was always going to be proud of him.

He wrote back! What a great guy.

He does have a site, it's brettfavre.com

Friday, December 01, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

can't write more, gotta go.....brettfavre.com...got it! thanks! Packers are always nice, maybe not the best anymore, but always nice....part of the frozen tundra contract..

Saturday, December 02, 2006 5:11:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

The Pack might not be the best, but they are easily the proudest team in the NFL today!

And probably the most deserving.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home