Thursday, November 23, 2006

OJ Is Back

And he's taking a stab at book writing.
Yeah, I think he did it.
But what can you say about him?
Here's a man who needs no introduction.
The luckiest guy alive, he can get away with murder!
But I don't want to make him mad.
He's got a very sharp temper.

"O.J. Simpson has written a book called "If I Did It, Here's How it Happened" where he walks through how he would have committed the murders if he were guilty. Simpson says if it sells well, he's going to not kill other people and write more books about how he didn't do it. -- Conan O'Brien


Letterman's Top Ten

Top Ten Chapter Titles In O.J. Simpson's New Book

10. "People On My To-Kill List"
9. "Tuesdays With Robert Blake"
8. "The Murder Weapon: Is It Hidden In Your Town?"
7. "101 Alibis For All Occasions"
6. "Guitar Lessons, Ballroom Dancing And Other Things I've Taken A Stab At"
5. "How I Killed Pat Morita"
4. "My Confession: I Love Pop-Tarts"
3. "Things I Want To Do Before I Go To Hell"
2. "It's Not Like I'm Blaming It On The Jews"

And the number one chapter title in O. J.'s book;

"If Murdering Two People Is A Crime, Then Call Me Guilty!"


And the best OJ news yet.

Good Riddance Special
Cashing in on a double murder is a little too vile for the American public, it turns out. And, that’s reason to be thankful.
In response to outrage, disgust and boycott threats, News Corp. has canceled O.J. Simpson’s ‘‘If I Did It’’ TV special and book on how he hypothetically killed his ex-wife and a visitor. Chairman Rupert Murdoch called it an ‘‘ill-considered project’’ and apologized to the victims’ families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home