Sunday, November 26, 2006

Two More Geno Stories

Inquisitive Little Geno
Little Geno asks his mother how old she is.
Her reply is, "Gentlemen don't ask ladies that question."
Geno then asks his mother how much she weighs.
Again the mother's reply is, "Gentlemen don't ask ladies that question."
Geno then asks, "Why did daddy leave you?"
To this, the mother says, "you shouldn't ask that" and then sends him to his room.
On the way to his room, Geno trips over his mother's purse.
When he picks it up, her driver's license falls out.
Geno looks it over and goes back to his mother saying, "I know all about you now. You are 36 years old, weigh 127 pounds and daddy left you because you got an 'F' in sex!


Geno The Mighty Hunter
Two hunters, Joe and Geno, were in a lodge, making small talk.
Joe asked Geno, "So, what do you hunt? "
Geno answered "I hunt unicorns."
Joe was startled, but said "Really? How do you do that?"
Geno replied, "I find a virgin and hire her to help me. The virgin sits around in the woods until a unicorn comes to her. When it does, it sets off a snare."
Joe said, "Boy, they must be hard to find. I've heard of them, but I've never seen one."
Geno said "Yeah, and there aren't many unicorns around, either!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard the first one, but the second was new to me.

hehehe...:)

Sunday, November 26, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I try!

Monday, November 27, 2006 6:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home