Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Name That Photo

Sweet checks in with a great photo that begs a name.
Here is Sweet.


Bush makes Picture of the year list for 2006....
and I think its time to play Name this photo...
Here is mine....

"This man is not my father"








Remember to thank yahoo news.....for the fun.

Sweet
xoxoxo

BUSH BAMBOOZLED BY BABY'S BOWEL!
Film at 11:00. -Anon.

Baby Bamboozled By New Bush Tax! -Tramp

Here's another.

"Dammit, I told Cheney I didn't want any meetings today with anyone smarter than me!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUSH BAMBOOZLED BY BABIES BOWEL!
Film at 11:00.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

BABY BAMBOOZLED BY NEW BUSH TAX!

Friday, December 22, 2006 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home