Sunday, December 31, 2006

War Of The Words

From Sweet. Given the choice, I'd pick neither one. Rosie is an opinionated moron and The Donald is a blowhard. If you pinned me down, I'd take the blowhard. The moron scares me. Not in a frightened way, but in a worried way.

And with all the firing Donald has been doing, when is he gonna fire his toupee? Or at least get one that's the right color.

Here's Sweet.
.
.


.
.
As usual where there is a brawl you will find Sweet. Personally this story is amusing to me...I have to say…. For most people its…either Donald or Rosie…no one could like them both…So we have the war of the words…see their comment to each other…then answer one question…. Who would you want to be in a room with for 8 hours? Rosie said…who is Donald – with his affairs and numerous wives – to become the morals police? He is a deadbeat businessman, who has falsely earned a business reputation. Indeed, she said he had been bankrupt and claimed that only the money he got after his father's death bailed him out. "Sit and Spin, Donald!" she hooted. Donald upped the nastiness factor; he called O'Donnell fat with a lazy mind. He said she had failed at her own talk show and magazine. He called her comments about his business background false statements, and said he would probably take her to court. He told one media outlet he was looking forward to taking money from "my fat little Rosie." "Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out," he said. "You take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver." I will take 8 hours with the Donald any day…he is worth millions…I might learn something…. I could get a job…the list goes on and on…Rosie needs shut-up! For those of you who pick Rosie… you are so "fired!”

As always
Sweet
xoxoxoxo

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

picking Donald! Rosie bores me with her pushiness, and 'need to be loud.' I am the only one who 'needs to be loud! ha!'

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:20:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I'll give Rosie this much.

She is not afraid to stand up and say something.

Even when she doesn't know what she is talking about!

Which is most of the time.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to throw Martha Stewart into this mix.
Her balls are larger than the Donalds and Rosie's put together. It's a good F&@#*% thing.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I would like to throw Martha Stewart somewhere!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Donald Trump always picking on women?

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Because men would punch him in the head.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home