Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weird, Weird News


This one I do not understand. I saw this movie two years ago and I'm still waiting for the funny part. Maybe it's just me, but I saw nothing amusing in this movie and I can't believe this would be funny at an office party either.
On a side note, I still haven't been able to confirm whether Billy Bob does indeed have two brothers named Darryl.

'Bad' Santa a big hit at office parties
NEW YORK (UPI) -- Some New York Christmas office parties this year were livened up by a disreputable Santa who boozed it up and offended guests with off-color jokes. The New York Post reported Monday "Dial-A-Santa" Glenn Chocky was overwhelmed with appearance requests to make his uncouth and tasteless performance at Manhattan holiday parties in the style of the Billy Bob Thornton character from the 2004 comedy, "Bad Santa." Chocky, who says its all in good fun, often adds to the Yule un-tidiness by excusing himself to visit the restroom and telling his audience he had just lost his lunch "My No. 1 goal is to make everyone at the party smile," Chocky said.

2 Comments:

Blogger southerngirl said...

it's not just you, tramp.

i've never seen "Bad Santa", but i don't think an uncouth santa at an office party would be all that amusing.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Save yourself the trouble. Do something more entertaining.

Like watching paint dry.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home