Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's A Bad Day When...

* Your horn sticks on the freeway behind 32 Hell's Angels.
* You've been at work 3 hours before you notice that your fly is open or your blouse unbuttoned, and no one saw anything.
* Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
* The good doctor tells you you are in fine health... for someone twice your age.
* It costs more to fill up your car than it did to buy it.
* Everyone avoids you the morning after the company office party.
* People think that you're 40 and you're only 25.
* Your blind date turns out to be your ex-wife/husband.
* You put both contacts into the same eye.
* You have to borrow from your Visa card to pay your Mastercard. 1
* Nothing you own is actually paid for.
* You start to put on the clothes that you wore home from the party last night... and there aren't any.
* The health inspector condemns your office coffee maker (this has happened to me).
* You invite the peeping Tom in... and he says no.
* The Gypsy fortune teller offers to refund your money when she sees your future, or lack thereof.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

* Your horn sticks on the freeway behind 32 Hell's Angels.

This happened to me once, but luckily I wasn't behind the Angels, I was behind a Sherrif's Deputy and he wasn't a happy camper.

* People think that you're 40 and you're only 25.

I get this all the time, Since high school people have always thought I was 10 to 15 years older than I actually am. It was great while in highschool and college because I was never carded. But it sucks now.

* You put both contacts into the same eye....Been there

Sunday, February 25, 2007 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I've always been the other way around. People don't believe I'm as old as I am.

But I sure feel it!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home