Sunday, February 18, 2007

Salt Of The Earth

I love salt. I'm one of those people who adds salt to my food before I even taste it. I like a lot of salt. Sometimes I just eat some salt. I love it!

And before you tell me how bad that's suppose to be, know that my blood pressure is and has always been 110 over 70.

But salt can do a couple of other tricks as well. I mean besides melting ice.

Salt helps destroy moths and drives away ants.
A dash of salt in laundry starch keeps the iron from sticking and gives linen and fine cottons a glossy, like-new finish.
A thin paste of salt and salad oil removes white marks caused by hot dishes or water from wooden tables.

I'm gonna go get some salt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

be careful when buying salt- you don't want to become " a salted"

Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I need the salt.

After all I am a cracker!

Monday, February 19, 2007 1:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home