Saturday, April 14, 2007

Funnies

From Trev.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man gets up one morning to find his wife in the kitchen cooking. He looks to see what she's cooking and sees one of his socks in frying pan.
"What are you doing?" he asks.
"I'm doing what you asked me to do last night when you came to bed very drunk," she replied.
Completely puzzled, the man walks away thinking to himself, "I don't remember asking her to cook my sock..."

This guy walks into a psychiatrist's office with a concerned look on his face.

"Doc," he says, "I'm worried. It's that dream. I'm having it again."
"What dream?" asked the shrink, not really paying attention. "You know," says the man, "the one where I'm into sadism, bestiality and necrophilia. Should I be worried or am I just beating a dead horse?"

Sam staggered into the house at two o'clock in the morning. As he entered his bedroom, he found another man in bed with his wife.
Ann, his wife pushed the man off her and demanded to know where Sam had been until two o'clock in the morning.
Sam looked at his wife's lover and demanded, "Who in the heck is this guy, and what is he doing in bed with you?"
The wife thundered back, "Don't you go changing the subject! Where in the heck have you been so late?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home