Saturday, April 28, 2007

Geno Called


Geno called today.

I missed his call.
I was busy at the time, or some other unacceptable excuse like that.
I didn’t hear his call.
And I feel bad about it.


When Geno calls, life improves.
No matter where you are at right now,


When Geno calls, it becomes better.


Life can suck.
And it usually does.
But Geno can fix that.
And he always will.


If you don’t know Geno,
Enjoy the anticipation.


But if you do,

Congratulations.
On being in the highest ’who you know’ class existing today!`
Cuz nuthin’ else touches it!


Nuthin’ even comes close.

My brother Geno makes life so much better.
And I know it so well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geno can make the darkest day bright....yesterday I needed to know I could just make the day...Geno told me I could do it with a smile....:) I did it....

xoxoxoxo

Saturday, April 28, 2007 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

I spoke with Geno yesterday.

It was under some odd circumstances, but still, it's always nice to hear from him.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home