Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Miracle Cure


From Irene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man goes to his doctor, nervously twitching his fingers and stuttering, and finally manages to say, "Doctor, I have a sexual performance problem. Can you help me?"
"Oh, that's not a problem for us men anymore!"announces the proud physician, "They just came out with this new wonder drug that does the trick! You take a pill, and your problems are history."
So the doctor gives the man the prescription and sends him on his merry way.

Just over a week later, the doctor runs into his patient on the street.
"Doctor, Doctor!" exclaims the man excitedly, "I've got to thank you! Those pills are a miracle! They are so wonderful that I've had sex fourteen times in eight days!"
"Well, I'm glad to hear that" says the pleased physician,"What does your wife think about it?"
"Wife?" asks the man, "I haven't even been home yet!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home