Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sweet On The Good Stuff


Wow! Wow! And triple Wow! Today was just too much for me. So on my way home, I stopped for some Remy Martin cognac. This stuff is amazing! I have never permitted myself to spend that much on something to drink in my entire life. However, today I did. I have always thought that brandy was something special. However, I now have a new love for Champagne cognac. Who knows, I may well be under the table soon! Here is a brief history of this wonderful libation. I now believe that everyone should have the opportunity to try some Remy!

Xoxoxoxox


PASSION AND PATIENCE

Remy Martin makes great cognacs and a great story. Beginning almost three centuries ago, the story recounts the extraordinary determination of generations of family, friends, and a dedicated workforce to battle the odds and create reality from a vision that now sees its eaux-de-vie rank among the finest in the world.

Over the years, the people of Remy Martin meet - and cope with - wars, economic depressions and Prohibition; they stare down a tiny - but deadly - bug and manage to scrape through some bitter winters; they recognize - and grasp - any good luck; they pioneer innovative - and fair - industrial relations, and - though conservative by nature - they never ignore the value of intuition.

Remy Martin is about ideals and tradition; about passion and patience; about giving decades the time to work their magic. There is respect for the terroir which binds the soil,
the vines and the climate into an inseparable combination. There is dedication to the future and appreciation of the past.

Moreover, there is even a mythical creature at the Centaur of it all!

Each chapter of the Remy Martin story is linked by a definable spirit that pairs the
notion of reward with the creation of an unforgettable experience.

As Mme Dominique Hériard Dubreuil, the chairperson of Remy Martin, says:
"Taste is at the heart of everything we do."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Got to try some!

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Be careful which version you pick up. There are different grades of Remy Martin. The highest goes for $17,000.00 a bottle!

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I spent $30.00 for the tiny bottle.
But I spent all night....
Sweet
xoxoxoxo

Friday, April 20, 2007 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home