Friday, April 06, 2007

That Was No Hamburger!

Ouch! No comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl Bites Hamburger
A German girl who could not get rid of a persistent admirer in a Hamburg disco unzipped his fly, pulled out his penis - and almost bit it in half.
Emergency services found the man clutching his blood-stained member in the middle of the dance floor.
Natascha Mueller, 23, told police: "I just wanted to dance and he kept coming alongside me and would not go away."
Her victim, Andreas Baum, 39, said: "She beckoned me over and told me 'I know what you need'.
"Then she unzipped my trousers and I thought it was Xmas, and then she bit me. The pain was incredible. She almost bit it off."
The young woman, who was arrested, was six times over the legal limit for driving when breath tested.


SOURCE: Ananova

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had she used a "designated biter", she
would have got away with this.

Had he used a "designated penis", he too
would have no complaint.

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

Friday, April 06, 2007 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

Know how to make a German smart?

Natascha does!

And don't give the Germans any ideas about a designated anything.

Last time they had a designated leader, look how that went!

kind of eliminates any notions of 'smart' from them, huh?

Friday, April 06, 2007 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

German arrogance I am familiar with.

When they start bragging about German engineering, I ask them this.

"Can it go to the Moon? How about just the International Space Station, can it go there? Our engineering can!"

Friday, April 06, 2007 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out their "tater salad".
They should have left well enough alone.

Quick thought:
I've never met a German that operated a gas station.

Friday, April 06, 2007 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Tramp said...

German chocolate cake I find odd as well. I prefer Polish sausage to German brats. And the Germans have lost the title of having the best beer to Belguim.

Oh well. They still rule on sauerkraut!

Friday, April 06, 2007 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home