Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey Kenny


THIS WAS IN THE COMMENTS MADE BY ME,
BUT I THINK IT LOOKS BETTER UP HERE.
THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE I RATE THIS HIGH.
KENNY HIT IT ON DAY ONE - Tramp


Kenny is a great guy.
He has been Geno’s rock and worry stone at the same time, standing with and by Geno throughout the latest shitstorm.

For that alone, I love him.

Course I loved the guy even before that shit hit.
He is a brother in the truest sense of the word.
He has proven his kewlness time and again.

Well, except for that one time he shot me. That was rude! A little bit.

Okay, it was on a Playstation. But still…

And if you ever need proof that that joke is just a story, take a look at his woman.
She is what we call, “Finer than frog hair with extra fine icing”

I didn’t think we’d ever find a man worthy of her.
Then along came Kenny!

Bro, you’re the best!
And sorry about the joke.


Maybe.

Kenny, I got a beer with your name on it to even it. But you gotta come get it.
You know where I'm at, door's always open, beer's always cold, you're always welcome.
But you knew that.
And bring your lady. I owe her a Leary disk.

I didn't forget Sis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home