Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Drive

From Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sweet Dreams
Thursday, August 23, 2007
5:21 AM

For those of you who know both Geno and Sweet…you know we are both directionally challenged; this means you can put both of us in the same car with the exact directions and we would get lost twice…

The number one reason Geno gets lost is he uses the local "Hooters" as a landmark…yes this is true… Any city you name it and Geno knows where "Hooters" is….

The number one reason Sweet gets lost is she can't read a map; north, south, east and west have no meaning to her…

Now for my dream, which I must say was funny…I woke up laughing…

I am not sure of the year…. however, I know it was the future…There is a crowd of people; old people standing around outside yelling "don't let them go together" that’s when I saw Geno at least a 100-years old coming out of the nursing home…. walking as fast as he could with his cane…and right behind him was me at least 96-years old with my bright red hair and walker… we were both headed for a convertible Mustang….

The crowd pleaded for someone one to stop us!

Geno:
Sweet, hurry, get in the car.
Sweet:
Okay, are we going to Hooters?
Geno:
Come on Sweet, we have to hurry.
Sweet:
Hold on….

The crowd parted and there was a 1996 version of Geno…now ladies…let me tell you…never mind back to the dream…He approaches the Mustang on the drivers side and says…

Josh:
Dad let me drive…
Geno:
No, Sweet and I have done this a million times, right Sweet.
Sweet:
At least a million, we will be back…we know where, we are going.
Josh:
I think, I will take you…

Geno raises his cane and shakes it in the air…to distract Josh…I quickly throw my walker in the back seat of the Mustang…. jump in the passenger seat and turn the motor over for a quick get away….and yell to Geno let's roll….Faster than you can blink an eye Geno is behind the wheel and looks at me and says…I think this place is just down the street from "Hooters." We both have a sparkle in our eyes…the laughter begins….as we speed away leaving Josh and the crowd behind…

Now if any of you would like to interpret the dream go for it!

I would love to see your thoughts…

Sweet
xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home