Friday, August 24, 2007

The Dumb Guy Is In 232


From Corrine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry is in Room #232

Larry arrives home late one night when his wife Linda, asks, "Where in the hell have you been?"
Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."
"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
"It’s a likeness of a hundred dollar bill on Little Richard," he said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking?! " she said, shaking her head in disgust."Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"
“Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Larry is recovering in room 232 at John Hopkins Hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home