Thursday, August 30, 2007

Zero


From Sweet.


I love Zero candy bars, but they are hard to find in my area.
Put some around me and you'll have 'zero' candy bars!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What is your favorite candy bar?


Mine is the “ZERO


I love the name Zero


It is a fascinating bar, advertized as “Caramel, Peanut and Almond Nougat covered with White Fudge.”

However, that really does not describe it appropriately.

The nougat is malted and there are peanuts and almonds and maybe a soy nut or two. Nevertheless, the malted part is my favorite part.


The Zero has been around since the 1920’s and is meant to be kept cold in the freezer and eaten at “zero” degrees.
The Zero bar is delicious no matter how you like to eat it ...

Zero Candy Bars~
xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous trajenta 5mg said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

Saturday, August 01, 2020 4:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home