Sunday, January 13, 2008

Peeved

Things that peeve me.

Here are some of my pet peeves.
Send me some of your own and I'll post them here.

**************
Loud eaters
Elvis impersonators
Elvis
Slow drivers
Expensive bad food
Expensive good food (If it’s expensive, it should be great)
Dead links on the ‘Net
Spam
Viruses, Intruders, Spyware, Trojans and Adware (Doesn’t that spell VISTA?)
Pop ups
Loud and obnoxious audio sales pitches in stupid pop ups
People who claim to be an American, but won’t respect our flag. (Yeah, you Obama)
People who say they are busy when you call them and will call you back in a few minutes, then don’t. (And all you wanted was an answer to one question!)
Journalists who claim to be unbiased, then preach their beliefs and opinions from their soapbox.
People who reach for the check. (I said I was buying and I meant it!)
People who annoy me by simply breathing. (Specifically, terrorists)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home