Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wait A Minute…


I had a great night tonight. I went to Bobby’s house.

I always have a great time when I visit Bobby. Bobby is a lot of fun to be around. He’s funny and he’s interesting. And he’s happy. He’s always happy, unshakably and infectiously so. He makes everyone around him happy. He always makes me happy. He is easily one of my most favorite friends.

Tonight, however, his wife joined us. I’ve always liked his wife, she is a nice person. But I never realized how much fun she is to be around. She is every bit as entertaining and enjoyable as Bobby is. And it surprised me to learn this. Because of her, I had twice as good a time there tonight as I usually do.

There are two great people living under that roof. It’s no wonder they found each other. Opposites, in this case, did not attract. They certainly match each other. And in this case, that’s a good thing. It works well.

I was thinking about how appropriate her happiness was, considering that she lives with Bobby. I thought about how Bobby always makes me happy to be around. And I thought that perhaps she is happy because she is around Bobby.

Then I thought, maybe I’ve got it backwards…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home